As a young, medium-sized company we put on one success factor: our employees. Our priority is on a stable, trusting working environment. Attractive social benefits, a friendly cooperation across all levels of hierarchy, as well as a high degree of personal freedom lead to our noticeably motivating working climate. We offer everyone the opportunity to take self responsibility and to participate in the development of our products and our company.
Committed and satisfied employees are our confirmation for a functioning concept.
Whether professionals, newcomers or career changers – no matter at what stage of your career you are, with us, you get an employer who uses and promotes your skills. We like to accompany and guide you on your career.
Would you be a part of our team? You will find our current vacancies here:
- IT system administrator (m/f)
- Electronic technician for automation technology m/f)
- Mechanic (m/f)
- Service / Commissioning technician (m/f)
- Project / construction manager (m/f)
- Software developer C++ for machine control (m/f)
- Software developer C++ for picture processing (m/f)
- Assistant work shop manager / work planner (m/f)
Not the right thing here? Send us your documents as unsolicited application to:
Mrs. Esther Winterhoff, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!