Realization of multiple tasks with one machine in a small space.
- Repackaging of full bottles from 20-bottle to 11-bottle crates
- Repackaging of unsorted empties from 11-bottle to 20-bottle crates
- Packing of bottle pulks in wrap-around packaging (sixpacks)
- Packaging of six-packs in a crate or tray.
- separation of processes (filling/packing)
- longer filling cycles without changeover
- rminimized stock (as a result of order-related packaging)
- cost-efficient packing even for small batches
- small investment needs
- low space requirement
- compact system
- high flexibility due to modular design
- realization of different (customer-related) tasks with one system
- performance (10,000 bph) designed for energy efficiency and customer benefits
Product example (WernesgrÃ¼ner Brauerei):â€‹ (video in german)