Data protection information for visitors to the website
We, vision-tec gmbh, Otto-Hahn-Str. 5, 34123 Kassel, Tel.: +49 (0) 561 979800-00, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org set out below which of your data we process on this website. Should you have any questions relating to data protection, our data protection officer would be happy to respond at email@example.com. Further contact details can be found at www.dsb-moers.de.
- Data protection information for applicants
- Data protection information for customers and interested parties
- Data protection information for suppliers and service providers
- Data protection information for other third parties
- Privacy notice for visitors to our YouTube channel
Purpose, legal basis, categories of recipients, storage period for data processing
Purpose: Presentation of the company and provision of services and/or sale of products, as well as communication through the Internet
The purpose of data processing on this website is to provide information about the products and services of our company, combined with the opportunity for users to be able to make contact with the appropriate contact person in house.
We process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR for the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject, as well as for taking appropriate steps prior to entering into a contract.
- Art. 6 (1)(c) GDPR for the processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with applicable EU law or in accordance with the applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is applicable in whole or in part.
- Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR for the processing of personal data necessary to protect the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our commercial interest to be able to provide our website, the security of information, the enforcement of our own legal claims and the compliance with further legislation.
To this end, in the context of service provision, we use service providers that have been separately bound to maintain confidentiality and to protect data. Data shall only be disclosed to a third party in the existence of overriding statutory provisions. No data is transmitted to third countries.
When you visit the website, a connection is established with your browser. The information collected, which is listed below, is stored in temporary system files and recorded automatically: IP address of your device, data and time of access, name and URL of files accessed, website from which access is initiated or from which you are directed to our site (referrer URL), browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your device, as well as the name of your provider.
The data specified is processed by us for the purpose of seamlessly establishing a connection and for system security. The connection data created is automatically deleted is and is not retained for more than seven days. If the website is used improperly, log files, which need to be retained for evidence purposes, are saved until the incident is clarified.
This website uses so-called “cookies”, or text files, which are stored on your computer and which enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information produced by the cookie about the way you use this website is used to analyze visitor behavior on the website and to improve our information offering. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interests). The optimization of the web presence constitutes such a legitimate interest. The information gained is only used for internal statistical analysis and is not passed on to third parties. The cookies are removed after closing browser. You can prevent cookies from being saved by changing the appropriate setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you would not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent. Data is collected anonymously; the data collected cannot be related to you.
Integration of Google Maps
We use Google Maps for embedding maps. We connect to Google Ireland Ltd. servers via an interface (API). Google is sent at least IP address, URL (Internet address) of our website and date/time of use. The legal basis for the transmission is our contract with Google Ireland Ltd. (https://www.google.com/intl/de_US/help/terms_maps.html) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO in conjunction with a joint responsibility agreement pursuant to Art. 26 DSGVO, which you can download here: https://privacy.google.com/intl/de/businesses/mapscontrollerterms.
A data transfer to the USA is only carried out if the requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are fulfilled.
In this respect, when using Google Maps, visitors enter into a direct usage relationship with Google. Further information can be found in the detailed data protection declaration of Google https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Integration of vimeo
Your right to information, rectification, deletion, object and data portability
You may exercise your right to information, rectification and deletion of data at any time. Simply contact us using one of the methods described above. Should you require data to be deleted, which we are still legally obligated to retain, access to your data will be restricted (blocked). The same applies to an appeal. You may exercise your right to data portability if both we and the recipient have the technical means to do so.
Right of appeal
You have the option at any time to file an appeal with a data protection supervisory authority.
Data security / encryption
This website uses “Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure” (https). The connection between your browser and our server is encrypted.
Currency of and changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change the content of this privacy statement at any time. This is usually done if the services used are subject to further development or adaptation. You can view the current privacy statement on our website. Date of this statement: 22.07.2020
Data Protection Officer
Datenschutzberatung Moers GmbH